Wow I can't believe that we are 1/2 way through Elementary school with this little man. I love watching him grow and learn and get more independent and confident but I just remember him as a little baby and it really doesn't seem like 8 years ago. *SIGH*
Off to school this year with Miss Allen who I think he will really like!
Off to school this year with Miss Allen who I think he will really like!
I was laughing this year at how in Kindergarten is was SO hard to have us up and ready for school by 9:00 and now that he leaves the house at 7:30, by 9:00 I am totally going on my day. And Landon will start to leave at 9:00 next week when Kindergarten starts. So weird!!!
Landon is SO excited that next year he can walk to school with Andrew and Marshall.
He is too big to let me walk him to school... even the first day.
So it was a "see ya later" on the front porch with a bunch of waving and blowing kisses from his brothers!
GOOD LUCK DREW!!!! LOVE YOU BUDDY!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment