I am so thankful for the opportunity that I had to join a large group of women from my ward to go to the Conference Center for the General Relief Society Meeting. I almost didn't want to go and decided to just do it. I don't like to travel, even to Salt Lake, I thought it would be so much easier to just go to the Stake Center.
It was amazing. We were up in the very front section and on the 14th row. It was SO fun to sit there so close to our beloved Prophet and to look into the faces of the choir and find our friends. It made my heart just swell to think about how much I love the women in my life. My neighbors and Ward members mean SO much to me and I love them. I had a little glimpse into what it will be like in Heaven when we see those whom we love so much!
I have never posted a link before so I don't know if this will work or not, but here goes!
President Uchtdorf just has an amazing Spirit and great ability to touch me with every single talk. I love him. I love teaching his talks in my lessons. I LOVED this talk. He really hit on some issues that I have been working on and is so gentle in his reminders to love myself and be grateful for what I have. Especially this past week when I sit and wonder why some things that are going on have to happen.
I hope that I forget not!



Great posts miss Amy. President Uchtdorf is an amazing man, and his talk was inspired. I love him. Hope you are well. xoxo!
ReplyDelete