"Moments are the molecules that make up eternity" Neal A. Maxwell
Saturday, January 28, 2012
almost caught up!!!
YAY!!! I finally got December finished and there are still 3 days in January. LOL... someday. So scroll on down past the baby girl pictures and you can see the rest of December (AZ trip). And I will SOON get January up... hopefully!!!
Landon and Andrew were NOT listening when I was asking them to get ready for bed and clean up their room on Saturday night so I decided to threaten them. I told them if they did not quickly do what they had been asked then they would be grounded from the Wii on Monday. Landon replies "Well we are already grounded tomorrow because it is Sunday".
We love to watch Tangled... or at least Trev and I do! I asked which character was their favorite and Trev says "JIMMER FREDETTE" (I mean Duh! What a dumb question)
Oh Jimmer, you are going to be missed so much this next season!
Trevor asks me why he can"t do something and I reply with "just because" "Mom, that doesn't mean anything"
Jared finally fell asleep in the car and a few minutes later I hear Trevor whispering "Jared, Jared..." I said, "Trevor please leave him alone I want him to sleep" He responds with "I just need to ask him something." My thought is what do you possibly ask a 9 month old who does not talk. "NO Trevor you don't he is asleep and he can't talk anyway" He doesn't miss a beat and responds with, "Yes he LOVES to say Trevor, Trevor, Trevor..."
I am carrying Trev down the stairs and loving him and I say "Trev, do you know that I love you to pieces?" He nods a yes and then hold up 2 little fingers in a peace sign and says, "Jesus brings us peace".
Trevor, aka Jimmer Fredette, tells me that he is going to wear shorts, I tell him no because it is not warm enough yet for shorts. There is a struggle and finally in his tears he says, "Mom, Jimmer wears shorts which I AM JIMMER!"
Wife to the best friend I could ask for. Mother of four boys that keep me constantly on my toes, and a beautiful daughter. Out numbered in everything but never outvoted because I get 6 votes! Always dreaming of a nap and a moment of silence. Blessed more than I can even express.
No comments:
Post a Comment