January also means the beginning of another season of sports... this one is basketball. I have enjoyed my Saturdays and not having to rush dinner for practice during the week since soccer ended in October. But, alas, the season started and we find ourselves back in the schedule.
Aaron was asked to coach BOTH Andrew and Landon's teams. I do not think it is a good idea, but they were desperate for coaches. I wonder if they really are or if they just are too lazy to find a coach. Seriously, he coached both soccer teams too. We should get to have our kids play for free for life.
(Yeah, until they find out we have FIVE kids!!! Yikes that is so scary!!!!)
Aaron was asked to coach BOTH Andrew and Landon's teams. I do not think it is a good idea, but they were desperate for coaches. I wonder if they really are or if they just are too lazy to find a coach. Seriously, he coached both soccer teams too. We should get to have our kids play for free for life.
(Yeah, until they find out we have FIVE kids!!! Yikes that is so scary!!!!)
I haven't had a chance to take pictures at Andrew's games yet... he only has 3 more so I better get on it! The problem is Jared. He is NOT so easy to contain at games and especially as I get bigger and slower. I have had to drag him off the court way too many embarrassing times!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment