I can't remember if I have mentioned Trevor's new hero, Darth Vader.
He watched 5 and 6 of the Star Wars movies and was captivated by Vader... Who wouldn't be? I mean he has that deep James Earl Jones voice, the deep breaths, and the way too cool mask and cape.
Trevor even made up a song for him, (to the tune of "Follow the Prophet")
"Follow Darth Vader, Follow Darth Vader"

I had bought this mask for him to earn just two days before his hospital visit so I ended up just giving him the mask to take to the hospital with him. I think that what he had to go through earned it for sure.
Luckily his costume was completed when his buddy Jonathan gave him a cape at his birthday party! Perfect!
He watched 5 and 6 of the Star Wars movies and was captivated by Vader... Who wouldn't be? I mean he has that deep James Earl Jones voice, the deep breaths, and the way too cool mask and cape.
Trevor even made up a song for him, (to the tune of "Follow the Prophet")
"Follow Darth Vader, Follow Darth Vader"
I had bought this mask for him to earn just two days before his hospital visit so I ended up just giving him the mask to take to the hospital with him. I think that what he had to go through earned it for sure.
Luckily his costume was completed when his buddy Jonathan gave him a cape at his birthday party! Perfect!




Loved reading all your new posts since we missed seeing you this week. The basement looks awesome, the bumper pads look amazing, Austin looks super-cool, and I love this picture the most. I had to call Jono in to see it and he loved it too (as soon as I explained to him that it was his friend Trevor under the mask!)
ReplyDelete