Wednesday, November 14, 2012

rIce CerEaL

 I had planned to start solids after we get back from our vacations and life is normal.  Then I don't have to worry about packing and feeding and washing and all the annoying things that come with feeding babies solids.  But, then I realized she would be about 7 months by the time we get back from our last trip.  Dang.  So, we pulled out the rice cereal and let her have her first 3 or 4 bites.  Did she like it?  I'll let you decide :)
This is fun, sitting in a big chair, watching mommy!
(OH SHE IS SO CUTE)
 Ummm... what is that?  Jared is showing me what to do though, do I trust him?
(LOOKS A LITTLE APPREHENSIVE)
 Okay, here we go.  Open my mouth and mom sticks that weird stuff in...
(DID GOOD OPENING HER MOUTH)
 Really?  Really?  WHY????
(SURPRISINGLY SHE DIDN'T SPIT IT OUT)

She kept like shaking her body, and grimacing.  Can't say that I blame her... it does look and smell nasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment