Aaron had a rare Monday night off so we took advantage of a regular Family Night and took the boys to Trafalga to use our Pass of all Passes.
While playing Trevor comes up walking with his legs spread apart, you know what I am talking about...
Well the only dry pants I had in the car were sweatpants sizes 3-6 months or 9 months. Luckily he is so skinny that the 9 month pants just looked like little sweat capri pants on him. He was ELATED to get to wear shorts since Mom is so mean and they are not allowed to wear shorts until it hits mid 70's!!!
While playing Trevor comes up walking with his legs spread apart, you know what I am talking about...
Well the only dry pants I had in the car were sweatpants sizes 3-6 months or 9 months. Luckily he is so skinny that the 9 month pants just looked like little sweat capri pants on him. He was ELATED to get to wear shorts since Mom is so mean and they are not allowed to wear shorts until it hits mid 70's!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment