TOO smart for his own britches. This is a cute bum shot of our youngest monkey. I love that he is so resourceful but I am dreading what is to come in the days ahead. I thought that Trevor had done it all but I have a suspicion that we are only beginning!
Have I mentioned that Trevor is my Ultimate Dress up King. I LOVE this cute kiddo. This is his BYU football helmet! I knew there had to be another purpose for that Easter basket. LOL. And those goggles are muti-funtional... seem to work their way into a lot of different costumes. Keep me giggling you cute thing!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that I can say, Andrew go read to your brothers and he can! It has been a few years now but I just had one of those moments last night where I just realized how great it is that he can read. Landon is doing fantastic at reading too but it is still better if I am sitting with him for words he doesn't know but it is so nice to have such a great big brother!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment