My Great Grandmother Lois Stromberg turns 90 years old June 14th 2011.
She is such a beautiful lady and I am so grateful for the years we have had with her and the memories that have been made. We had a eventful day Saturday, the 11th. There was a family party at 11 with pizza and a birthday cake (we couldn't find enough candles though). Then we headed to a park down the road to let extended family and friends and neighbors wish her Happy Birthday as well.
I know that she is missing Grandpa so much and someday not too long from now they will be together but I am glad that she is still here with us for a little bit longer!
She is such a beautiful lady and I am so grateful for the years we have had with her and the memories that have been made. We had a eventful day Saturday, the 11th. There was a family party at 11 with pizza and a birthday cake (we couldn't find enough candles though). Then we headed to a park down the road to let extended family and friends and neighbors wish her Happy Birthday as well.
I know that she is missing Grandpa so much and someday not too long from now they will be together but I am glad that she is still here with us for a little bit longer!
So... My two oldest didn't get there until later but here is a 5 generation with 2 of my kids and Kim's 3.
Great Great Grandma to our kiddos!!!
(front) Kim, Tyler, Great Great Grandma holding Reese (8 days old) Trevor and Kassi with Grandma Allred (Mom)
(back) Great Grandma Lubeck (Mom's Mom) and Jared and Me
Playing at the park.
Yummy treats!



No comments:
Post a Comment