I thought about getting season passes to the Zoo but I heard that it is all torn up and a lot of the animals are missing and until next year it isn't all that great. Then I thought, I really do not need to GO to the Zoo... I LIVE at the Zoo! Seriously, I wonder some days. So, if you want to go see some animals... come on over. You are welcome to feed and touch these ones!!!
I feel so dead by the end of the day and I LOVE having the house clean for a few minutes before I go to bed because that is the ONLY time it will be clean but it is more energy than I often have... especially on Monday's when I am go go go go go all by myself. I love my crazy boys but they wear me out! I am grateful that I am a Mom, that I was given that blessing and opportunity. It is something that I have always taken for granted and am realizing more now than ever. I am grateful that I have a husband and that he is here, sometimes, to help. And does when he can. I guess for right now I will just try to have a better attitude each day and ONE day there will be a clean house at 2 in the afternoon and no crumbs all over the floor. I will wash the back window and there won't be fingerprints all over it 2 seconds later. Instead of goofy and silly noises it will be all too quiet. Now if I could just remind myself of all this during the day :) LOL!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment