We decided to take a field trip to Logan to visit Kim and the kids. These new babies only stay new and little for so long and well... I needed a fix :)
The kids had a BLAST. We watched them play in the pool most of the afternoon and of course I left my camera inside but after while we made dinner they had some down time to play...
The kids had a BLAST. We watched them play in the pool most of the afternoon and of course I left my camera inside but after while we made dinner they had some down time to play...

When I asked if he wanted to go to Tyler's house to play he responded after a second of thought, "No, I want to play with Kassi. She lets me be the dad and play house" Yes, and she lets him be a princess fairy Dad as well... a bonus! He loves loves loves to dress up and he loves these pretty dresses that Kassi has. Oh dear!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment