When I was little my mom would read us a book called "Blueberries for Sal".
The little girl in the story goes to pick blueberries with her mother but she eats them as fast as her mom can pick them... well we have a little boy in our family that eats the raspberries as fast as mom can pick them!
It is so cute, I plop them in the bowl he giggles then by the hand ful pops them in his mouth. He steals the bowl and goes somewhere else to sit and eat his treasure. Good thing that I wasn't planning on saving them for anything and so I am willing to share!
The little girl in the story goes to pick blueberries with her mother but she eats them as fast as her mom can pick them... well we have a little boy in our family that eats the raspberries as fast as mom can pick them!
It is so cute, I plop them in the bowl he giggles then by the hand ful pops them in his mouth. He steals the bowl and goes somewhere else to sit and eat his treasure. Good thing that I wasn't planning on saving them for anything and so I am willing to share!




No comments:
Post a Comment