It took us like a month but we finally made it to the Splash Pad a few times this summer. It was fun for the kids, and other than the mud it was really nice. Trevor would go through the line for the sprayer thing over and over and over. Jared isn't terribly fond of water I found out this summer as he didn't love the splash pad or Seven Peaks. But, he is a good trooper and just wandered around and around. He thought it was SO funny to walk over to the bathrooms and bang on the doors... yeah!
Landon got bored kind of quickly but Brody stayed out to play so Jared did his backwards until I am ready to sit walk and plopped down with his big brother to hang out.
Getting brave!!! Until he got squirted in the face!!!
As it was time to go I found this little guy struggling on the edge of the pad. I am guessing he didn't make it but after we took turns holding and touching him we gently set him on the side of the building out of reach of kids so that hopefully he could fly away later.



No comments:
Post a Comment