All I have to say is that I have made it to 39 weeks with all 5 babies now and I didn't want to make it to 39 weeks with any of the 5 babies!!! I think those girls who get to have their babies early have NO idea what they are missing out on because man those last 3 weeks are the WORST!!!!
But, at least she will be well cooked and not a little doughy in the middle, right?
I do not do pictures. I do not do pictures while pregnant, for obvious reasons... but here is a picture at 39 weeks just so that I have proof that I did infact have a baby in there and that I had a huge belly.
Now, any day I will have pictures of that sweet little angel and THOSE will be worth sharing :) Stay tuned...



I am jealous that you look so darn good! I am excited to see and hopefully snuggle the new little princess. I will be anxiously waiting to hear the great news! xoxo
ReplyDeleteLooking good. Can't wait too see what a Sabey girl will look like!
ReplyDeleteAmy you are adorable!!! I have been thinking about you! I cannot believe the time has come. Seriously! I cannot WAIT to see your little angel. I will keep watching. and seriously Amy you look amazing! Cutest belly ever!
ReplyDelete