Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Insulin Pump #2

It has been 11 1/2 weeks since Trevor was sitting at Primary Children's Hospital learning about his life altering disease.  Now, here he is with his big brother sporting his new insulin pump.  This has been so wonderful for both of these little boys.  It gives better control of their blood glucose, it gives more freedom to their lives.  Instead of saying, "sorry you can't have that snack because I don't have insulin with me" he always has insulin attached to him.  It eliminates the shots and more importantly it regulates his body better.  Healthier now and for the future.

He is so stinkin' cute and so very proud of his diabetes.
I think that I would be upset and ashamed, embarrassed... but Trevor loves to tell everybody he meets that he has diabetes and show them his new insulin pump.

1 comment:

  1. That's too cute. I'm so glad that he is doing so well with his diabetes.

    ReplyDelete