Monday, April 30, 2012

Fun in the Yard

I am grateful for a yard to play in.  My boys LOVE to be out of the house... I love them to be out of the house! :)

I see a BIG mess to clean up before dinner... they see an obstacle course to run through.

Sorry about the screen... the glass reflected and it was one or the other :(

1 comment:

  1. YIkes I have missed a lot of posts. I am so sorry that I was unable to attend your shower Thursday evening. I did not hear about it until last minute and then we had a family gathering because Ben's Nana and Grandad are in town from England. The party looked so yummy and fun and the presents look fantastic. Happy birthday cute Jared, love you little man. And the backyard obstacle course got me kind of choked up. I miss those days tremendously. Have a wonderful week! See you Saturday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete