MICKEY MOUSE CLUBHOUSE BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!
The cake! I was really really overwhelmed and busy this week so I was just glad to have it all come together. It looked way cuter in my head, but it turned out just fine and he was SO excited to see it in the morning. That is what matters right!?
Started the morning with a Mickey Mouse pancake.
It is hard to have a birthday on Sunday but we ate fast and got ready for Church.
Good thing he LOVES nursery so it was a fun day!
He got lots of fun presents but I won't bore you with all those pictures.
He loves candles and we could not get him to wait until we sang to blow out the candles! Such a hoot. He had blown them out 3 or 4 times before we decided to sing FIRST then light them. He was SO proud of his Mickey Mouse Cake!
Happy Birthday my Super Cute Sweet Funny boy!!!
We sure do love you!
Stats and Facts:
Jared LOVES anything with wheels
Cars, trains, planes, bikes, scooters,
He LOVES his brothers!
He loves Mickey Mouse &
Curious George
BOOKS!!! He can often be found on his floor reading to himself and will not go to bed without a story which he then wants in his bed with him and if there is enough light we can hear him reading it after we walk out!
He is a BIG boy.
Wears 3T and size 8 shoes :)
Biggest helper and if I ask anybody to help he is right there helping too
Early riser... not so fun but at least usually happy
I can NOT keep him inside. If it gets quiet chances are he is in the backyard. He figured out how to open the door and I can't keep him in anymore. He is good about putting on shoes first... Trevor's shoes but it works.
Generally a happy loving boy and I just LOVE to kiss his little face!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment