Monday, April 30, 2012

PINK PARTY!!!! (and purple and green and white...)

We had the biggest turn out for my GIRL shower last week. I was overwhelmed with the amount of love and support from the fantastic friends in my ward.  I felt bad that we completely filled Jessica's house but it was so fun.  The decorations were beautiful, the food was YUMMY, the company was top!  What an exciting night and MAN is this baby spoiled!!!  Here are a few pictures of the things I got, but of course they are WAY cuter in person... which we will have to wait for her arrival to see in use!
Diaper Bike!  So creative, so cute!

Told ya, beautiful and yummy!!!
Sorry, I didn't get any great pictures of the people or action shots.


PRESENT OVERLOAD!!!!
It took forever to open all these fantastic gifts.
I am set for LIFE on bags and tissue so if you need any last minute...
You know where to find it!
These are the blankets that I got.  Good thing because I only had 2... won't last long.
The top one and the middle one are home/hand made!!!
So excited to wrap baby in these soft sweet pretty blankets!

MORE diapers.  WOO HOO!!!!
Such a fantastic gift... especially when it comes
in such a cute and creative display!  It will be hard to take apart so cute!

0-3 outfits and such.  LOVE LOVE LOVE them!
The bottom rolled up is a Mobe wrap.
Thank you Allyson!!! She made this and I am so excited to use it!

3-6 and 6-9 month outfits
So many cute things. So glad to have different sizes!!

Bigger stuff...
There are some 12 and 18 months so I will have to wait until NEXT year to see these ones on her, but they look cute in her closet for now :)  Swim suit is just to die for! So cute. So little!  And the tutu... This is way too fun!!!

Other stuff!
There are socks and hair bows and binkies and piggy bank as well as a toy and some sunscreen.

THANK YOU TO EVERYBODY!!!
I am so set... now it is going to be a long month just waiting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment