We have had a fun last month though. I finally painted the little boys room (Jared's room). Andrew to finish up his Wolf helped me with unscrewing and then later rescrewing all the outlet covers off and on.
Aaron hung the beadboard and then I have it caulked but I haven't finished the painting of the beadboard. Jared is asleep IN the room when I can do it without him around and so that poses a problem... well that and it is up super high and I am nervous on ladders and especially with a big huge belly infront and also of dripping paint from up there... so it is still a work in progress :(
We found really cute navy blue (dark) bunk beds with the beadboard look at RC Willey so we are debating getting those for this room. I think it will add a lot to such a lightly colored wall scheme but I am a little leary of the detachable ladder. I like having it built right on so that it doesn't stick out into the room and so they are sturdier. I don't know. We were ready to do it and I backed out and said I wanted to think about it some more. So no bunk beds before the birthday but there isn't a huge rush!
On the Tuesday the 3rd Andrew had scouts at the Church. They were collecting garbage in the parking lot. It was a beautiful day so I loaded up the boys, their bikes and helmets, and a wrench and took them over as well. Trevor has been begging to have his training wheels off for months... since last fall actually. So, we took them off. I just knew that he would try for about a minute or two and then in tears we would have to put them back on... I was WRONG!!! He had me hold his bike and kind of give a push for a few minutes and I was trying to run beside him... yes I am 30ish weeks pregnant... but then he just took off. I was stunned. I asked if he wanted me to tell dad and he said nope, he wanted it to be a surprise when dad got home. And it was! He is not our most adventurous child but he did awesome!!! I think that the last 2 months since his experience at the hospital and dealing with his new condition has really made him stronger and braver. He still has a lot of moments where he wants to be little and taken care of more than a four year old should but I have seen so much maturing and growing. He is a sweetheart!!!
SoRrY, I only took a video which I do not even know how to get from the phone to the computer... so I will take a picture when he is out riding tomorrow!
So we also had Conference and Easter... I guess those posts will come later because just not as fun without pictures!!!
Spring Break has worn me out!!! Monday was beautiful and we spent the whole day playing outside. Then Tuesday we went to the park and had a picnic and played with friends for the entire morning. It was draining somehow for me just sitting in the sun... I don't know how but I was beat!
Yesterday we ventured out to the Zoo. We haven't been in a few years so it was neat to see the animals again, and how much things have changed. I was a bit disappointed actually by the fact that not only are the Lions gone (I knew that) but so is the cheetah and the bears. What kind of Zoo doesn't have lions, bears or cheetahs? We bought a membership so we can go back a few times over the year. This will be fun for the three little ones to do next year while Andrew and Landon are at school all day. They LOVE animals those two little boys and had a blast. Trevor even walked the entire zoo without really complaining much... and if you know Trev at all that is pretty amazing! He LOVED it. It was a good day to be there too because the Tiger was up walking RIGHT next to the fence, I mean literally a few feet away! Then the elephants were walking around and playing in the water. Zuri was so cute following her mommy around. The kids loved watching the baby elephant. I did too!
Tonight was pack meeting. Andrew earned his Wolf, yay! He was so cute, as we were leaving he says to me, "I think you should wear your bobcat pin". Of course I did and he pinned my wolf pin in the same place that his will go in relation to his bobcat. It was sweet.
On the way home from pack meeting Trevor said he needed to "speak something in my ear". So, when we got home I let him and he said, "I know what we should name the new baby, Yoda!" Well there you have it for all of you that are wondering. Yoda Grace Sabey :) Ummm, we'll see is what I said to him.



PLEASE call me when you cannot post pictures, that is one thing that I do know how to do, and I will talk you through it. I just figured out how to reply all to an e-mail today. I am 30 and still learning new things. Ba ha ha ha ha! You have had a busy month! whew PLEASE post pics of the cute new room, I cannot wait to see it! PS. love all the kids comments on the previous post! xoxo BCCB
ReplyDelete