My baby is getting so big!
It is getting harder to keep bows in her hair because she pulls them out and socks on her feet because she pulls them off and things out of her reach because she wants to get to everything!
She has finally decided that she likes to eat foods and eats everything we have given her... even those nasty canned peas. I used the baby food grinder and she is still having issues with the texture so we will do jars for a little while and mash up occasionally to work into... I hope she keeps being such a good eatter!
She is crawling... sorta. She is an ARMY crawler, but I guess with a grandpa and 2 uncles that are Army you gotta do it. She gets up on her knees but only goes a short ways before she drops down, it is just faster!!!!
She has found the stairs and is determined to get up them! She puts her hands on the bottom stair, pushes up on her feet and then just rocks and giggles and coos and thinks that she is just about the cutest and smartest thing ever. Which she is!
She is finally sleeping great at night! Yay!!! Most nights anyway. She goes down around 8ish and then usually will sleep until about 7:30 or 8 but there are those days when it is longer. Or the days when she gets up earlier like 6 and then sleeps until 10. I don't mind those days either. Aaron continues to get up with the boys and I am just waiting until he is like, ummm you going to take a turn. :/
She LOVES to see her daddy and her brothers and squeals with delight. She also has started waving at people which I think is so cute. She especially loves all her little friends that we see at church. And there are a lot of them :)
WE just LOVE this gal and are so grateful to have her in our family!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment