I just wanted to take a minute and record forever the amount of lovin' this little gal has to put up with and endure on a never ending basis... because one day they will realize that she is just a sister and not be quite so fond of her every second of every day... Although, if that day never comes I will be so glad and she probably will be too and Jared may just love her this much forever because he sure does LOVE her.
Heaven forbid we change her diaper without her hand being held and a few kisses of support.
This is usually accompanied with "I wuv my sister, I wuv my Windzee"
She usually is pretty patient and puts up with it so I just let him go.
Just a few minutes worth of moments that are frequent here.
I LOVE IT!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment