WOW!!! This has been a busy and eventful last week. We had Dr. appointments, no sleep because crying baby, more dentist appointments, more crying baby and no sleep, more Dr. appointments, ear infection, no sleep because screaming baby, antibiotics, no sleep. Did I mention that Jared does not like to sleep anymore?
He has gone from being totally okay with just sitting to not wanting to sit still. He moves from one thing to the next and is perfectly content for the most part just destroying my house. He has found the tree and the fake moss that is in the bottom. I have had to vacuum that up already 100 times. He has learned to pull himself up to everything, even unstable things and thinks he is so cute. He even is trying to stand in the middle of the room pushing off the floor. Then tonight I turn to check on him and he is ON the bottom stair, kneeling there and then worked his way to a stand. I am not going to be able to keep up with this one! He fell down the stairs on Saturday because he is just too busy and way too fast! Oh Jared, just be a baby for a little longer... and please start sleeping. Unless bags under the eyes are the new fashion, because then for once I may actually be up to date :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment