Wednesday, February 2, 2011

He did it!

I am not nearly talented enough to figure out how to put the video on but my baby J started crawling.  It is the cutest thing ever.  He kind of whines while he does it, like "please will you just pick me up already" but he makes it around, slow and steady.  I am now realizing just how NOT baby proof my house is.  It was so much easier with only one or two other kids but now I don't know how I am suppose to manage keeping everything up and out of reach... I just keep reminding myself there are plenty of fourth kids that turned out okay, right?!  Cross my fingers and just keep praying :).
So, as if that was not big enough today I watched him as he repeatedly put his balls in the little hole on his tree house toy and then watches them spin around and around and does it again.  Really, just a couple of days ago he didn't do anything but sit and put things in his mouth... why does he have to get so big in just two days.  My heart cracks a little more but my face is all smiles because it is so fun and so exciting to see him learn and grow.  I love my cute baby boys!!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment