Baseball games started April 30th. It was a MISERABLE opening day for all the boys. Trevor was crying because he was SO cold and just wanted to go home. Andrew's game started out just cold but then it started snowing and poor Landon played in an all out snow storm. It was freezing. We were all so cold and miserable. But, they were troopers and played their best. Jared was bundled up and screaming and finally just fell asleep in the stroller. We went home for hot chocolate and soup for lunch!!!
Luckily, that was the only bad game. We have had one rain out but the weather so far has been beautiful for all their other games.
We have had overlaps in all the game times so far so I haven't been able to take any pictures of my cute Landon... terrible I know. I have been able to see bits and pieces here and there but not a whole game yet. But, I will get to see a game soon and then I will have pictures :)
Luckily, that was the only bad game. We have had one rain out but the weather so far has been beautiful for all their other games.
We have had overlaps in all the game times so far so I haven't been able to take any pictures of my cute Landon... terrible I know. I have been able to see bits and pieces here and there but not a whole game yet. But, I will get to see a game soon and then I will have pictures :)
Andrew is playing 7 year old coach pitch
Landon is on the 5-6 year old Coach Pitch and loves having his Dad as his coach! It has been a fun season with so many of his great buddies!!!
Trevor's first year of T-ball. He is doing great and has a wicked swing. My cute lefty!




No comments:
Post a Comment