4 That is how many years it has been since we brought this little guy home to our family... and I can not believe it has been that long already. Trevor had a pirate birthday this year. He wanted a treasure map cake but then wanted pirate stuff on his cake so it actually ended up just being a scene of a pirate on a beach with his treasure. I did not put much effort into it and it was not nearly as cute as I had planned but the night before at 10pm with a queezy tummy.... ya get what ya get.
He loved it.
He loved it.
He wanted to play Geo Trax for his birthday activity so we spent close to 2 hours building a track and then he didn't want to play... but when his brothers got home they played until it was time for dinner so that made it worth it. He chose to go to Burger King for dinner. He had chicken nuggets, fries and fruit punch. He got some fun presents but was kind of a stinker and nothing was what he wanted exactly. Like the play mobile dragon was too small. But, I think overall he had a good day.
The cake turned out even cuter when I had the super cute candles in it ;)
We let him have his first friends party this year. He invited Cache, Jonathan, Jesse, Parker and Holden.
They made a spy glass and went on a treasure hunt. Then they pinned the X on the treasure map, three of the kids had their treasure buried in the water :). We played Hot Cannonball and walked the plank.
Everybody seemed to have a good time.
Thank you to cute friends who came to support Trevor!!!
Walking the Plank! They had a blast and I was SO glad I only signed up for an hour!!! :)






No comments:
Post a Comment