Sunday, December 4, 2011

Updates

I just posted like 8 new posts or so so keep scrolling they are kind of in order so some are even past ones you may have already seen.  It goes clear back to Halloween and Pumpkin carving :) Yes I am so super slow but hey, it is getting done!!!  Boston is just type, no pictures yet.  I have over 200 from the trip so it will take a while to filter through and post.  But, someday :)  I will keep that post up top until I have pictures and move it into order later.

2 comments:

  1. YIKES you have been a busy lady. Great posts! I am excited to see the Boston pics. I am glad that you got to go with Aaron alone. darling boys! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute blog and an even cuter family! You had talked about a blog a while ago, and I ment to ask you for your address, and just realized Chan probably has it on her blog. Wah Lah! Fun to find!

    ReplyDelete