Our ward decided to do something a little bit different this year than the traditional Christmas Dinner. I have to admit I was really disappointed because I like getting a big nice dinner that I do not have to cook but it turned out to be a neat event. By the time I pulled out the camera though we were only partially in costume... oh well. It was set up like the streets in Bethlehem and we went to the markets to get the food... that was NOT a fun part for us with kids in arms. I was getting rather grumpy rather fast when Jared kept grabbing my plate and Trevor was throwing food on the floor... but we got our food and even though we were suppose to eat on a blanket on the floor they felt sorry for our family... young children or prego mommy I don't know but we got a table. I felt a little guilty but it was nice to sit at a table!
** Andrew was a wise man for the program **
** Andrew was a wise man for the program **




No comments:
Post a Comment