THE CULPRIT!!!!
Friday, November 12, 2010
Laundry Disaster
Why oh WHY does it always have to be a RED crayon that gets left in pockets??? Why in this house of anti-red boys? I should make them use white crayons... course then I would have to buy colored paper. Yesterday late afternoon I open up the dryer to change loads around and onto the floor plops a red crayon... my heart sank. EVERYTHING in the load was streaked in red. I wanted to cry. Of course it had to be a load with all of the pants without holes that my boys have. Aaron luckily is a quick calm and relaxed thinker, not emotionally charges like me, and jumped right on the Internet to find a solution. After spraying every spot I could find with spray and wash then running hot water in my washer with 2 cups of TIDE, 2 cups of Clorox 2, a cup of vinegar, a packet of Oxi clean, and a glub glub glub amount (didn't measure) of spray and wash I put all the clothes in and let them soak for like an hour then running the cycle and ... miracle... we are red crayon free on everything!!! Hooray!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment