Dear Santa,
I have been a really good boy this year. This year for Christmas I would like...
This was our family night activity last night.
They were so excited to write their letters to Santa.
Aaron was helping Trevor (far left) do his letter. He asked him what he wanted Santa to bring him and he says, " Ummm... PRESENTS!!!! Yipee! Yipee! Presents!!" So simple. Then he asked for a horn for his bike and play doh, a dragon toy and a Super Mario Brothers.
Landon had a long list of ideas for Santa. Most I think that he just thought up right then but others he had been asking for and had his eye on for a long time. He is my commercial watcher so he always has all these ideas!!!
Andrew of course asks for the most things. He thinks that he is going to get a DS. Mom said NO and he said Santa will bring it to me... Santa has to get the OK from Mom so don't count on it buddy. MAYBE when he learns how to take care of the things he already has we can talk again.



No comments:
Post a Comment