After a Saturday night of ironing in the family room I got lazy and just left the stuff out so that I could finish up on Monday. Sunday night we were talking to Grandma on the phone in the front room and Jared was in the swing in the family room so I asked Trevor to sit in there with J for just a minute while Mommy helped the other boys on the piano. How long does it take to get into trouble? Well for my T it is about 2 seconds.
He plugged in the iron and decided to iron a shirt for mom... problem was that it landed on his cute little hand and the plastic table.
He plugged in the iron and decided to iron a shirt for mom... problem was that it landed on his cute little hand and the plastic table.
I don't think that he will be ironing again for a good number of years!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment