My brother Jeremy signed with the National Guard last summer so the boys haven't seen him for a while. They are always so excited to see Army Men when we go to the store and this is what inspired the Soldiers for Halloween. They are big fans of their uncles and all those who serve. They were elated when he came to Thanksgiving in his real army man uniform!
Thanks Uncle J.
*** Of course I didn't tell them that the REAL reason he came to Utah for Thanksgiving was for a cute girl, not to wrestle and play legos with the boys! *** LOL
*** Of course I didn't tell them that the REAL reason he came to Utah for Thanksgiving was for a cute girl, not to wrestle and play legos with the boys! *** LOL
What is he doing??? I have no idea, great face baby J
Would NOT be a get together without wrestling of course!
Trevor just loves Uncle J. Everytime he leaves it is days before he stops asking when he is coming back. Not sure if it is Jeremy or his phone that he loves more ;) jk.



No comments:
Post a Comment