Sunday, January 2, 2011

Crackers



























I do not know why but I am having a hard time letting this little angel grow up.  Not on purpose but just because I feel a hole in my heart growing bigger and bigger as he does.  I cannot ever say for sure that he is the last but I feel like he is my last baby so I just ache for these baby days.  I don't want to have them end and so I try to just hang on I guess.  I realized this the other day that he is 8 months old and has never even been given a cracker.  Andrew was eatting table food by 8 months and crawling.  So, I put him in his highchair and gave him a cracker... he liked it.  I was sad to realize that he is big enough to eat real food.  I wish that I had started earlier though, because now we are having issues with textures... exactly the problem with Trevor (who still eats almost nothing!)  I don't want to have to go through this fight again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment