What an exciting day Sunday was for us. We got to sleep in a little bit and the kids even got to eat breakfast as slow as they wanted and still played Legos before we left. Next week the rule will be no playing until after they are dressed, teeth brushed and hair combed! We were never as close to being late when we had to be there at 9 as we were not having to be there until 11. Yikes!
"Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam..." Trevor was SO excited to go to Primary. Every week for the last month he has asked if it was the day he got to go to his "Big Boy Primary Class". Finally it was. He was a very wiggly worm in Sacrament Meeting and his new teachers were sitting in the pew directly behind us and I thought for sure they were going to tell me to just keep him with me (JK). But, we walked him into Primary and with smiles about to burst his cheeks he plopped down in his little front row chair and so we left him. I checked in on him about 20 minutes later and he was singing and sitting in his chair and just being the best little guy. I was so proud of my cute little man! He is growing so big so fast!
Landon has been super excited to have BOY teachers this year. LOL. Our neighbor Graydon and Will are in for a treat with this little angel. He is a talker and will charm them with his cute smiles and non stop chatter I am sure! He is a good boy and so grateful for his eagerness to learn and his simple faith. He is the one that always has a smile on his face and an answer to your question. He is a good little listener even when I don't think that he is paying attention, he can tell you the story and answer the questions. I am grateful for the wonderful big brother that he is and a constant sweetheart to his mom.
Andrew moved to the SENIOR primary!!! I can NOT believe that he is old enough to be turning 8 in just six months! He is excited to also have boy teachers and I am excited that he is excited. He is looking forward to his birthday so he can get baptized and we are so proud of the young man that he is turning into. He has a very sweet spirit and is destined for great things. I am proud of the way he takes on his trials in life and just accepts that he has Diabetes and deals with it. I know that he is trying everyday to make good choices and follow Jesus. He faithfully takes his Book of Mormon to Church every week and is reading a little on his own besides family scriptures.



No comments:
Post a Comment