Jared is making those little moves toward crawling.
He is no longer content to just sit and play he is always reaching for whatever is just out of reach; and then he leans in and ends up on all fours and then on his belly. It will not be much longer! He just feels the need to keep up with those big brothers I guess.
I am glad that he is making the motions of crawling on all fours and not commando like the last two did, boy was that rough on clothes!
He is no longer content to just sit and play he is always reaching for whatever is just out of reach; and then he leans in and ends up on all fours and then on his belly. It will not be much longer! He just feels the need to keep up with those big brothers I guess.
I am glad that he is making the motions of crawling on all fours and not commando like the last two did, boy was that rough on clothes!
And of course, the tongue is an important tool for balance or something... Silly Boy!



No comments:
Post a Comment