Allow me to introduce you to Hiccup!
This little character is my dress up king, he loves to wear play clothes and be something other than himself. We recently checked out a book from the library called "My Favorite Michael" about a boy who dresses up in different outfits and pretends to be that character and at the end of the day he puts on his regular clothes and desides to be "just Michael". His mom says, "That's okay... because you are my favorite Michael."
That is our Trevor. And what a cute everything he makes!
He LOVES "How to Train MY Dragon Movie" (yes I do realize that the real name is Your, but when you say your then he thinks his... so therefore it is MY) and spends most of everyday pretending to battle with dragons. One day I said out loud, "I have the hiccups" and he was passing through the room and he stopped and looked at me and said, "No Mom, I am Hiccup!"
Before Christmas he begged for the helmet, shild, hatchet set but I was not willing to pay full price for it, so after Christmas when it was only 9 bucks I said ok. He plays with this set more than anything so I decided to complete the outfit with a Hiccup style vest and a pair of play pants. Vest is a little big and pants are on the small side, but for a 1/2 hour at the machine it turned out just fine!




No comments:
Post a Comment