Friday, January 7, 2011

Spring Fever

It is WAY too early in the year but I am already getting an itch to open up the windows, send the kids outside and ditch the coats!  I hate winter and being cold.  I don't like the way that it makes me feel inside.  I get all glum and down and I am just aching for some fresh (warm) air and a little color out my window besides the dirty snow.  Yet, there are still so many more months to go!  I guess it is good in one way and that is because when spring comes my little baby will turn ONE and I will never be ready for that sad sad day!

2 comments:

  1. Darling posts Amy, if I could only be as diligent as you my dear friend. Excellent job and GREAT pictures. Cute, cute, boys! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So on Monday it got up to almost 50 degrees up here in Logan...I did just that-opened my windows and cleaned the whole house! It was kinda chilly, but it was so nice to have some fresh air and get the winter "stink" out! I'm so ready for spring too!

    ReplyDelete