My baby Jared is 11 months.
It really is hard to imagine that so much time has past since I brought this little fellow into our home and family. I look at him and he is getting so big and smart and I know that it is good and part of life but it is so sad. He is 11 months now. Closing in on that big day when he goes from baby to toddler. Each step is so exciting and fun but hard to imagine not going through them again.
It really is hard to imagine that so much time has past since I brought this little fellow into our home and family. I look at him and he is getting so big and smart and I know that it is good and part of life but it is so sad. He is 11 months now. Closing in on that big day when he goes from baby to toddler. Each step is so exciting and fun but hard to imagine not going through them again.
Trying to keep this "G" Rated and family friendly but here are these two little buddies.
I call them my babies, and they always will be but they are quickly growing out of babies and into little boys. Soon I will have four little boys, then four big boys, four teenage boys and then a long time from now there will be four grown men with four beautiful wives and babies!!!
I call them my babies, and they always will be but they are quickly growing out of babies and into little boys. Soon I will have four little boys, then four big boys, four teenage boys and then a long time from now there will be four grown men with four beautiful wives and babies!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment