Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A trip to Provo a.k.a. Cougar Town

It was a perfect ending to a great Cougar regular season!  The Marriott Center was packed, the team played great and our family enjoyed some time together.  Our boys all cheered their beloved Cougars to a win over Wyoming and said goodbye to the three seniors.  I know that next year will bring new favorites and new players to cheer for and love but honestly, how are we going to live without our Jimmer Fredette and Jackson Emery.  I hear those names at my house almost as much as my own... ALMOST.

Good luck Cougs!
COUGAR fans through and through! 
 I love those four little boys!
Trevor's favorite part is the "Ohh oh oh oh" song...
you know what I am talking about.
My favorite part was the student section flash mob dance toward the middle of the second half.  If you have no idea what I am talking about check it out on you tube.
We are missing the three Stinson kiddos (Hailey, Hunter and Savannah) but look at those cute Sabey Cousins.  It was so fun for them to all sit together at the game and cheer on their cougars!  Brynlee was even so sweet to sit by Trevor who insisted that he had to sit by Brynlee. 
Oh these kids, put a smile on my face.

Thanks Aunt Heidi for remembering the camera so we could get some pictures!!!

After the game we all headed over to the MOA and were able to check out the Carl Bloch exibit.  It was really neat to see these paintings that so many of which we have grown up seeing and to put a life behind them.

2 comments:

  1. I noticed the flash mob just watching the game on TV. That was cool! Glad you all had fun. GOOOOO Cougars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great looking bunch. I still love you even though the colors are all wrong. xoxo j/k Jimmer really is amazing!

    ReplyDelete