If you look out our windows and gaze upon every other yard the snow is all gone BUT not in our yard, we still have a mound of snow and almost every bit of our grass is covered. The joys of living on this side of the street! It was a beautiful day and spring fever bug bit us hard, so outside we all went. Jared and I worked on wood crafts that had been pushed aside with the cold while the other three along with our friends across the street played in the remaining snow and just enjoyed some much needed fresh air.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Oh we have too much of the white stuff left too! I don't think the sun ever hits my house and I am still soooo cold! I need warm sunlight streaming though my windows already!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures! Thanks for letting them congregate at your house.
ReplyDelete