Monday, March 21, 2011

March Madness

Every year I "loose" my husband for a few weeks to the excitement and madness of the big dance.  In years past I have to listen before he goes to work about how worried he is somebody will say something about BYU's game and then listen after work to how frustrated he was that he heard about BYU's game.  SO this year he had this brilliant idea and asked if it was OK to take that Thursday off (BYU always plays Thursday since do not play on Sunday)... well after a second to think I said, sure and you can take off Friday too and I will make a list of projects for you to do :) BIG SMILE and Batting of eyelashes!!!!
Well it was a win win situation all around and I loved having an extra set of hands to help with the kids too!!!!
(see below)
SO... we hung bead board and painted above it this beautiful blue in the boys bathroom!
Then in the dining area we put up bead board, I painted it this dark rich brown and here is without the chair rail and below is the finished project.
Yipee!!!! I love it.  Of course it still catches me by surprise when I walk into the room.
You should come see it :)

Jared LOVED his pizza so much that he decided to "wash" his hair with it.
So I put my trusty helper to work again while the paint was drying!!!
Yes, that is our laptop and yes there is a game on it.  But, he was helping me out too.
Just a random picture of Baby J.

No comments:

Post a Comment