Tuesday, March 1, 2011

WinTer WoES

I hate winter.  I hate almost everything about it, except that Spring comes next.  I love spring.  I love the colors, the smells, the sounds.  I love opening my windows and soaking it all in.  I love going to buy flowers and working in my flower bed.  I love planning my garden and kids playing in the grass outside.  I love love love spring.  I do not like summer heat either so my super happy days are so short. :(
One thing that I hate the most about winter is that my hands get SO dry and all my knuckles crack.  I have cuts on almost every single knuckle right now which makes bending my fingers, something I happen to do a LOT of, very painful and then I end up with bandaids, which I am allergic to, all over my hands.  Well, as if that wasn't bad enough the thing that I hate even more is that my thumb cracks.  Here is a demo.  I only have one slit right now but sometimes there are a couple.  This makes almost everything to do painful, even typing on my phone and brushing my teeth.  Why does something SO small hurt SO bad????

No comments:

Post a Comment